Welcome to Treasury Consulting - 180 Second Platform
Treasury Consulting Pte Ltd is a Singaporean Multinational Group having 8 Business Verticals, 44 Business Domains. Treasury Consulting is having Intellectual Property (IP) Company where by we own our Fixed Income Platform - www.fixedincome.global (World's 1st Fixed Income Platform). Sitting today our Fixed Income Platform is of 35+ Desks which are expected to grow to 100 by Dec 2019. Treasury Consulting Pte Ltd expected to launch Treasury Desk which would be covering all desks like Foreign Exchange (FX), Fixed Income (FI), Interest Rate Swaps (IRS), Private Placement Platform (PPP), Custodian Desk, Treasury Audits, Fixed Income Transition Management (FITM), Family Office Desk, Islamic Banking Desk, Pension Fund Desk and respective. Treasury Desk is expected to launch by 2020. With the launch of Treasury Desk we would be a equivalent to a Banking entity. Treasury Consulting Pte Ltd would apply for a Banking license in 2020 with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) whereby we would be a Principally Singaporean based Bank.
how can we help....
Work with credible FinTechs on our secure platform
Discover vetted international FinTechs, minimizing due diligence effort
Create successful prototypes in days on our secure platform
Seamlessly built & test prototypes on the APIX IDE through APIs, templates and synthetic data. Manage privacy settings to share projects and problem statements with your trusted partners
The Treasury Consulting Group(TCG)
- Dedicated to financial services and regulated industries
- SaaS technology for customer engagement plus state-of-the-art customer communications management solutions, all in one platform
- Rapid growth backed by investments in product development, innovation, and people
- Startup energy inside an experienced, stable organization with proven success
- Roadmap driven by clients and their needs today and in the future
- Compliant, reliable, award-winning partner for over 2,000 organizations across North America
Join the conversation
Warning: Use of undefined constant errors - assumed 'errors' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/fixedincome/public_html/twitter.php on line 52
Sorry, there was a problem.
Twitter returned the following error message:
Could not authenticate you.